HAProxy build with more Debian-like configuration - Sun, Feb 7, 2016
I made a HAProxy build with Debian-style config file because some of the
haproxy.cfg files on my servers became really big.
HAProxy has an option to include multiple config files as a command line arguent, like this:
haproxy -f haproxy.cfg -f haproxy2.cfg -f...etc.
So, the algoritm is like:
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg (The global settings);
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg.d/http/http.cfg (Global settings for HTTP);
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy/cfg.d/http/frontend-* (HTTP frontends);
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg.d/http/backend-* (HTTP backends);
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg.d/tcp/tcp.cfg (Global settings for TCP); … and the same as for HTTP
- PPA: I have some problems with Quilt and debuild but dpkg-buildpackage runs?
- Systemd script.