HAProxy build with more Debian-like configuration
I made a HAProxy build with Debian-style config file because some of the haproxy.cfg files on my servers became really big.
HAProxy has an option to include multiple config files as a command line arguent, like this: haproxy -f haproxy.cfg -f haproxy2.cfg -f…etc.
So, the algoritm is like:
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg (The global settings)
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg.d/http/http.cfg (Global settings for HTTP)
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy/cfg.d/http/frontend-* (HTTP frontends)
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg.d/http/backend-* (HTTP backends)
- Read /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg.d/tcp/tcp.cfg (Global settings for TCP)
… and the same as for HTTP
I have some problems with Quilt and debuild but dpkg-buildpackage runs?
- Systemd script.